We've worked very hard to make this version of Volo Airsport a unique, beautiful and thrilling
experience, but we're not done yet! With your support we can expand the game, and make it into the
best aerial playground you've ever seen.
Volo Airsport can still change significantly over the course of development. If you are not
excited to play the game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses
further in development.
Q: What does Early Access mean, and what do I get for my purchase?
A: Get instant access to the game and start playing! You get access to current and future
versions of Volo Airsport for a single payment of $13.
The price will increase as the game grows. If you want to get it cheap, go get it now!
Q: What's in it now?
Q: Where is it going?
- A single, finely tuned wingsuit to fly with
- A huge landscape inspired by the Swiss and French Alps, with lots of lines to try
- Time trail courses that show you some cool lines to fly on the map.
- Multiple camera perspectives (including first-person view)
- Highly configurable graphics and input settings
- Oculus Rift support (currently experimental)
A: We don't know exactly what direction
the game will take nor do we know how long we can keep on developing. But, we can tell you that
we're considering on implementing the following features into the game:
Q: What is the risk of Early Access?
- Local Multiplayer
- Online Multiplayer
- Parachutes and other ways to glide and fly
- Walking, jumping from exit points
- Player-designed Skydiving Styles
- Customizable Gear Design (Aerodynamics & Looks)
- Player-Created Events and Challenges
- Replay Editor & Screenshot Mode
- Lively & Dynamic Environments
- Mod Support (Levels, Modes)
A: The catch is that if sales don't get the finances we need, we obviously can't keep developing it.
If that happens, we cannot refund all purchases, as obviously we
have rent to pay, and the money that came in has already been spent.
Q: When is the next version of Volo Airsport coming?
A: We're not making any promises on delivery dates until we’ve done a couple of regular releases in a row, as we still need
to find our rhythm. That said, we are roughly aiming for bi-weekly releases.
Keep an eye on the development blog
to find out what our most current plans are, and discuss what you'd like to see on